These extra-long pipette tips offer several benefits, including reduced contamination, increased reach, accurate volume measurement, improved stability, convenience, multiple applications, and reduced waste in the laboratory.
The extra-long design of these pipette tips minimizes the risk of contamination by preventing the sample from coming into contact with the shaft of the pipette.
The longer length of these pipette tips allows for access to deeper vessels and containers in the laboratory, ensuring that samples can be drawn from the desired depth.
The extra length of these pipette tips provides more space for the sample to be drawn into the tip, resulting in greater accuracy of volume measurements.
The extended length of these pipette tips offers increased stability, which can help reduce potential errors during pipetting.
The longer length of these pipette tips makes them more convenient for use with taller vessels or in situations where the pipette needs to be held at a specific angle.
The added length of these pipette tips increases their usefulness in various laboratory applications, including PCR setup, cell culture work, and protein assays.
From PakGent pipette tips manufacturer, The longer length of these pipette tips reduces the amount of waste generated when drawing samples from large containers or tubes, as the tip can reach deeper into the vessel and collect more sample.
Usage Instructions for 10ul Extra Long 46mm Universal Pipette Tips
To ensure optimal performance and accurate liquid delivery, it is essential to follow the proper usage instructions for our 10ul Extra Long 46mm Universal Pipette Tips. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to use them effectively:
1. Select the appropriate pipette: Ensure that you are using a compatible multi-channel or single-channel pipette for our universal tips.
2. Attach the tip: Firmly press the tip onto the pipette nozzle until it fits snugly. Be sure to align the tip with the channel or nozzle.
3. Pre-wet the tip (optional): Before aspirating or dispensing liquids, it is recommended to pre-wet the tip by pipetting and discarding a small volume of liquid. This helps to eliminate air bubbles and ensure accurate volume measurement.
4. Aspirate the liquid: Immerse the tip into the liquid and depress the plunger to aspirate the desired volume. Ensure that the tip is fully submerged.
5. Dispense the liquid: Position the tip over the target vessel or container and gently depress the plunger to dispense the liquid. Maintain a steady and controlled motion to prevent splashing or spilling.
6. Eject the tip: Once you have finished pipetting, eject the used filter micropipette tips by pressing the appropriate release button or lever on your pipette. Dispose of the used tip properly according to local regulations.