|Part No.||Description||Package||Size/Case||CBM/Case||GW/Case (kg)|
|PCRP-10HSR||0.1ml 96-well Half skirt, fit Biorad/Roche, qPCR plates, clear||10pcs/box, 10box/case||47*29*14cm||0.0191||2.63|
|PCRP-10HSR-W||0.1ml 96-well Half skirt, fit Biorad/Roche, qPCR plates, white||10pcs/box, 10box/case||47*29*14cm||0.0191||2.63|
For more PakGent PCR consumables, inquire now!
1. Prepare a 10% bleach solution by mixing 1 part bleach to 9 parts water.
2. Place the 96-well half skirt fit Biorad/Roche PCR plates into the bleach solution and let them soak for 15 minutes.
3. After 15 minutes, remove the plates from the bleach solution and rinse them thoroughly with water.
4. Place the plates on a clean, non-porous surface and let them air dry.
5. Once the plates are completely dry, place them into a plastic bag or container for storage.
6. Make sure the plastic bag or container is airtight to prevent contamination from outside sources.
7. Label the bag or container with the date and type of plates stored to ensure proper identification.
8. Store the plates in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or any other source of heat.
Sharing experience of richness as well as holding great peculiar insight into the significance of different types of hospital beds.